Is your website blocked by Search Engines and shows malware warning in the browser?
WordPress powers nearly 25% of all websites. Unfortunately, it is a popular target for hackers and spammers.
Malware infections are costly and disruptive, and some website owners don’t even know their sites are being hacked.
Here are some signs that your site has been hacked.
#1. Your website is slow and crashes often.
#2 Unusual spikes in traffic or bandwidth usage.
#3. Popups that you didn’t implement.
#4. Website redirect to another URL.
WpDart helps prevent malware attacks and remove dangerous malware code to restore a website.
What do you get with the purchase
- Regain control of your site.
- Complete inspection of all your website files for any malicious script.
- Removal of all malicious code and files found on your site.
- Appropriate permissions set on your server’s directories and files.
What we will require
- Hosting provider information with control panel access.
- WordPress Admin panel access.